Explore how the emergence of preassembled component partnerships and advances in factory to POA logistics allow for better profit margins
This 4th annual wind energy supply chain conference will provide you with current critical industry information
- Optimise your supply chain - Understand how to find the most competitive sources, reduce lead times, include suppliers in R&D and manage supply chain risk
- Full wind industry market review for the supply chain - See where developers invest and where the industry is set to grow
- Get the Facts on Customer Selection Criteria - Discover business opportunities for use immediately in an operations strategy>
Simply fill in your details on the right and I will send the brochure by email
A conference with best in class speakers
- Wind turbine OEMs - GE Energy, RePower, WinWind, Leitwind and Areva
- Developers / Operators - Vattenfall and RES Offshore
- Industry specialists - Willis, Make Consulting, A2Sea, Gurit and many more
This e-brochure includes
- Full conference agenda
- Complete speaker line-up
- Drivers for running the conference
- List of exclusive networking opportunities
See what we can offer you now, download your copy now!
See you in September.
Wind Energy Update
+44 (0) 207 375 7164
Download your PDF brochure now!
Simply complete the form with your contact details and the PDF will be sent via email at once
I will not rent, sell, or share your personal information with 3rd parties or non-affiliated companies.