Work with the leaders of European onshore wind to develop and/or optimise strong O&M strategies using data analysis to influence your spare-parts and daily O&M approach.
Back for the 8th year, Europe's leading onshore wind O&M forum brings together the most innovative, successful and exciting companies for 2016. With 120+ attendees 30+ speakers; 2 tracks (one for the Asset Managers on data analysis and one for the O&M Managers on Spare Parts) for a fully wrapped O&M approach, multiple networking sessions, private owner only workshop and in-depth presentations, the 2016 Forum is the must attend event for the onshore wind industry.
2016 Key Topics:
- 25% OPEX reduction by 2020 - Strategy review: Hear how Asset Managers and O&M Managers work together to build, optimise and implement effective strategies across single assets and entire portfolios for a view of how owners are moving towards cost reductions of up to 25% by 2020
- BRAND NEW - Closed door owner only pre-conference workshop: Discuss solutions for difficult O&M situations such as; taking control from your OEM, when O&M relations / services aren’t up to standard and what can be done to maintain a productive working relationship through out
- Cost benefit analysis of data: Discuss how failure rates, SCADA & CMS can improve the operational performance of your turbines and elements of your BoP whilst reviewing the cost benefits of in-depth data analysis
- Spare parts strategies revealed: Hear from owners across Europe on how they’ve established strong spare parts strategies and how this has positively impacted their OPEX for a view of where you could save on money and time in your daily O&M
- Major component optimisation: Deep dive into major component failures, why they’re happening and how they can be avoided. Hear recent case studies in effective blade maintenance, planning solid scheduled maintenance and how European owners are avoiding major component failures
Why you can't afford to miss out:
- ON-SITE EXPERIENCE LIKE NEVER BEFORE: With 2 tracks (one aimed at Asset Managers and one at O&M teams) the agenda is targeted in a way that brings all the elements of O&M together for a fully rounded experience. Hear from O&M Managers, Asset Managers, Site Managers and General Managers from individual farms across Europe for a view of how these strategies actually work in practise
- MORE OWNER EXPERIENCES THAN EVER BEFORE: With our brand new closed door owner only pre-conference workshop (2nd Feb) more European owners are involved than ever before. Giving you the chance to meet with some of Europe’s most experienced and influential minds to share strategies and do business
- SOLUTIONS EMPOWERED STRATEGIES: We’re told to come with solutions not problems, so it makes perfect sense to speak with specialists that can help in our selective exhibition hall, helping you understand the specialised solutions available to your O&M challenges
- AGENDA TAILORED BY O&M EXPERTS: With sessions chosen and written by our advisory board covering O&M strategy for taking control of assets, the evolution of sub-sea maintenance, effective data analysis for offshore O&M and cost reduction strategies for blade maintenance and monitoring you’re guaranteed to leave feeling empowered and able to take the next steps to drive your business strategy forwards
- STRENGTHEN YOUR BUSINESS NETWORK WITHIN THE O&M COMMUNITY: with 20+ hours of networking that is designed to ensure you get face-to-face time with the industry’s decision makers - we have pulled out all the stops this year to ensure that you don’t just connect on a business level, but you connect on a social level, as we all know this is where it really counts
- GET A HANDLE ON COLLABORATION FOR ULTIMATE COST REDUCTION: Discuss how to work in a collaborative format with OEMs and emerging ISPs in a way that not only optimises your onsite strategy but ultimately reduces costs for your future assets. Discuss what the industry is doing to be proactive and not reactive. With engaging and exciting discussion involving 100 delegates, these are the answers you’ll walk away with
How can you be sure we're the best at what we do?
Take a look at this short video from our Wind Energy O&M USA meeting held in April 2016. You’ll see some pretty big names supporting Wind Energy Update meetings as their first-choice for B2B discussion.
Key facts about Offshore Wind O&M Europe:
expert speakers that will share only the latest and most innovative developments in the O&M industry
hours of networking with a healthy mix of top level executives and onsite specialists from across the entire wind energy O&M value chain with topic targeted networking coffee breaks
weeks access to the O&M online networking center prior to the event so you can fill your conference diary before you arrive in London
See what others have to say about our O&M meetings:
"I think you’ve captured some really good areas for discussion"- Statkraft
"Looks really good - nice balance between engineering and commercial topics"- E.ON
"I think that you touched the most important factors that a Utility has to take in account for a successful O&M Strategy"- EDPR
Make the headlines at The 8th Onshore Wind O&M Forum Europe:
Wind Energy Update events attract high profile press proving that this event is the best in the Onshore Wind O&M calendar - will your company make the headlines?
Press Registration Now Open
Wind Energy Update invites journalists and press to attend the event on a complimentary basis. Passes include:
- Access to the VIP drinks and lunches so you can network with the biggest names in offshore O&M and get the inside scoop on the latest developments
- Full 2-day access to the conference, including the exhibition and networking parties, so you can see all the demos and announcements in action
This is where the real business conversations take place and you’ll be able to go beyond the hype and bring an interesting perspective that we’ve yet to see in the media.
Click here to enquire about press passes for the meeting and arrange your visit today.