Optimise your O&M strategy for maximised yield and cost reduction across your wind portfolio
Review your O&M activity with the leaders of the European market according to your portfolio size for optimised approaches to yield maximisation and cost reduction across both on and offshore wind projects.
|European Operators Sharing their Knowledge|
|Supplier insight from|
As Europe's premier wind energy O&M meeting place we bring together a hand-picked selection of the most innovative, successful and exciting companies for 2015. With over 150+ attendees 30+ speakers, networking sessions, in-depth workshops and presentations, the 2015 Forum is the must attend event for this rapidly evolving industy.
Wind Energy O&M Europe's Top Speakers Include:
WPD Windmanager GmbH
Operational Excellence Programme Manager
Why this Meeting is Not to be Missed:
- OWNER-OPERATOR SUPER PANEL ON O&M STRATEGY: Review O&M models by portfolio size. Working with a variety of operators (WPD Windmanager, Centrica, ERG Renew, Verbund) for a clear view of how to implement knowledge / lessons learned and maximise your return on investment (ROI)
- OEM & ISP REVIEW OF SERVICE DEBATE: Join the highly anticipated debate on contract price vs. quality of service, where companies such as Gamesa, Nordex and GE can improve your asset's lifetime or ROI so you can make clear contracting decisions
- WORKSHOPS ON PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE & LIFE EXTENSION: Discuss enabling predictive maintenance with ROMAX technology at the pre-event workshop (19th Jan) or maximise the profitability of your fleet with Gamesa in a deep-dive workshop (day 1 - 20th Jan) on the change of electrical configuration of a variety of turbine technologies/brands
- ASSET OPTIMISATION & DATA ANALYSIS: Review different methods from yielf maximisation through asset optimisation and data analysis. Working with Operators, OEMS and ISPs who will demonstrate with real examples from 2014 as to how they extracted that lasw MW hour from their machines or increased their power curves
- NETWORK WITH THOSE THAT MATTER TO YOU: Year-on-year the forum attracts the most important members of the O&M industry and 2015 is no exception. With participants from all areas of the industry, you will have over 12-hours to network across the two days. Whether at breakfast meetings, private workshops, forum lunches, Fluitec Networking Drinks or the hugely popular O&M Delegate Dinner, the forum promises to put you in the room with those that matter
Who you’ll meet & do business with:
Whether it's during the networking breaks after exciting and informative discussion, over drinks and canapés in the luxurious setting of the Atlantic Hotel at the end of day one or at the exclusive delegate dinner the Wind Energy O&M Forum Europe offers you the right setting to make new connections, do business and catch-up with industry peers whatever your style of connecting.
With +1000 O&M attendees gathering over the last 7 years and drawing from our renowned European track-record, you are guaranteed to meet the leaders of the O&M community – all who are actively doing business across the industry.
Here is a breakdown of just some of the leading companies who have attended our leading O&M meeting:
Renowned Contractors & Service Providers:
Wind Energy O&M Forum Europe Chairmen
Founder & Director
Access Exclusive Business Intelligence with a Diamond Pass:
If you purchase a Diamond Package you will receive Wind Energy Update’s latest market intelligence report.
Wind Energy Update's Onshore O&M Strategies Report
Benchmark your O&M strategy against the onshore field and utilise the latest operational data to configure the best strategy for your assets in order to reduce O&M costs and optimize yield
We are pleased to be able to offer, as part of a Diamond Conference Pass Package, a business intelligence report comprising of over 100 pages of independently collated facts, tables and figures, and interviews with key industry executives. The diamond pass allows a enhanced customer experience by providing you with not only the key topics the conference will cover but also a neat executive summary that can be presented back in your office internally. The reports provide your business with detailed industry analysis perfectly complimenting the delegate experience, giving you a common theme to discuss when meeting a new contact for the first time.
Features & Benefits:
- Mapping the current O&M landscape: A comprehensive industry wide survey charting the current and projected O&M strategies deployed by owner/operators, including details on:
- Sizing and breakdown of strategies by in-house, OEM, 3rd Party/ISP, hybrid
- Sizing and breakdown of approaches by reactive, preventive and predictive
- Is an industry best standard emerging?
- What are the key variations in strategies and approaches by location, terrain, turbine make and model, nameplate capacity, wind farm age, warranty status, company type?
- What are the driving factors behind these strategies and approaches?
- Understanding the O&M Landscape: Cost, Performance Reliability and Routes to Improvement: Real field data to enable owners/operators to benchmark their productivity, performance and cost credentials against covering capital intensive component reliability and field O&M, and modelling analysis on how the latest technological advancements are set to impact upon reliability and cost
- Strategy Matrix: Utilising current O&M activity, operational field data and industry insight to guide owner/operators to the best fitting O&M strategy and approach for their assets whilst critically examining the cost, performance and risk paradigm associated with each strategy
Exclusive Networking Opportunities:
- Networking Drinks & Canapés with Fluitec: Wrap up day one of the Forum with networking drinks and canapés in the luxurious Atlantic Hotel for a more informal way to ease into the forum's exclusive delegate dinner
- Exclusive VIP Dinner: Dine with renowned operators. technology providers as they addresses their vision of how the O&M industry is progressing
- 200+ exec conference attendees: Understand how to meet face-to-face and do business with the most influential influencers and decision makers in the O&M space
- Online networking centre: With 1 month pre and post conference access to the online networking center you can fill your diary with key appointments before you even set foot in Hamburg
Facts & Stats from the 2014 Meeting:
- 14 Operators sharing expertise
- 40% of attendess were C-Level Executives & Senior management
- 38 Executive level speakers from the Operators, service providers and cutting edge technology manufacturers
- 25% Service Provider attendance
- 92% of delegates rated our speakers good to excellent
- 91% of delegates rated the quality of information they learned at the conference good to excellent
- 94% of attendees rated the opportunity to meet relevant industry executives as good to excellent
Please feel free contact me should you have any further questions