Optimise your O&M strategy for maximised yield and cost reduction across your onshore or offshore wind portfolio
Review your O&M strategy as per your portfolio size for an optimised approach to yield maximisation, relationship management and cost reduction across both onshore and offshore wind projects.
|O&M Experts Sharing their Knowledge|
After working with over 50+ operators, OEMs and ISPs in the European industry Wind Energy Update is taking a focus on O&M strategy for the 2015 edition of the forum. Bringing a comprehensive view of what can be done to improve the efficiency of O&M teams, strategies and budgets.
The meeting that last year brought you 14 leading wind farm operators discussing their O&M visions in one of the largest and most focused gatherings for the onshore and offshore wind ecosystem. With over 200 executive attendees, 20+ expert speakers and technical workshops, the 2015 Forum is the must attend event for those in this cutting edge space.
Cutting edge Onshore and Offshore conference topics:
- REVIEWING YOUR O&M STRATEGY: Understand what the best type of O&M model (as per your portfolio size) is and how to implement it in a way that maximises your return on investment (ROI)
- 5-YEAR UPDATE ON OEM SERVICES: Hear what has changed in the OEM service market over the last 5-years so you are able to see where costs have been reduced and quality of service increased, allowing you the clarity to make the right choice for your project
- MANAGING RELATIONSHIPS AT EoW: Listen to success stories from across the industry where the OEM and ISP relationships have been managed properly to allow for a smooth transition, guaranteeing you maximum transparency on the hand-over of your assets
- MAXIMISING YOUR ASSET'S YIELD: Review different methods for yield maximisation from a number of different sized operators, understanding how to work with your OEM to get that last MW hour from your machines
- ADVANCED MONITORING TECHNIQUES: Explore innovative technologies to improve turbine availability and reduce expensive reactive maintenance
- DATA ANALYSIS AND IMPLEMENTATION: See how to collect, organise and access turbine data to predict turbine failures, forecast costs and reduce downtime
Access Exclusive Business Intelligence with a Diamond Pass:
If you purchase a Diamond Package you will receive Wind Energy Update’s latest market intelligence report.
Wind Energy Update's Onshore O&M Strategies Report
Benchmark your O&M strategy against the onshore field and utilise the latest operational data to configure the best strategy for your assets in order to reduce O&M costs and optimize yield
We are pleased to be able to offer, as part of a Diamond Conference Pass Package, a business intelligence report comprising of over 100 pages of independently collated facts, tables and figures, and interviews with key industry executives. The diamond pass allows a enhanced customer experience by providing you with not only the key topics the conference will cover but also a neat executive summary that can be presented back in your office internally. The reports provide your business with detailed industry analysis perfectly complimenting the delegate experience, giving you a common theme to discuss when meeting a new contact for the first time.
Features & Benefits:
- Mapping the current O&M landscape: A comprehensive industry wide survey charting the current and projected O&M strategies deployed by owner/operators, including details on:
- Sizing and breakdown of strategies by in-house, OEM, 3rd Party/ISP, hybrid
- Sizing and breakdown of approaches by reactive, preventive and predictive
- Is an industry best standard emerging?
- What are the key variations in strategies and approaches by location, terrain, turbine make and model, nameplate capacity, wind farm age, warranty status, company type?
- What are the driving factors behind these strategies and approaches?
- Understanding the O&M Landscape: Cost, Performance Reliability and Routes to Improvement: Real field data to enable owners/operators to benchmark their productivity, performance and cost credentials against covering capital intensive component reliability and field O&M, and modelling analysis on how the latest technological advancements are set to impact upon reliability and cost
- Strategy Matrix: Utilising current O&M activity, operational field data and industry insight to guide owner/operators to the best fitting O&M strategy and approach for their assets whilst critically examining the cost, performance and risk paradigm associated with each strategy
Exclusive Networking Opportunities:
- Exclusive VIP Dinner: Dine with renowned operators. technology providers as they addresses their vision of how the O&M industry is progressing
- 200+ exec conference attendees: Understand how to meet face-to-face and do business with the most influential influencers and decision makers in the O&M space
- Online networking centre: With 1 month pre and post conference access to the online networking center you can fill your diary with key appointments before you even set foot in Hamburg
Facts & Stats from IWOMF 2014:
- 14 Operators sharing expertise
- 40% of attendess were C-Level Executives & Senior management
- 38 Executive level speakers from the Operators, service providers and cutting edge technology manufacturers
- 25% Service Provider attendance
- 92% of delegates rated our speakers good to excellent
- 91% of delegates rated the quality of information they learned at the conference good to excellent
- 94% of attendees rated the opportunity to meet relevant industry executives as good to excellent
Please feel free contact me should you have any further questions