*The Wind O&M Forum has taken place this website will be shut down*
Wind Energy Update would like to thank all the speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and attendees who contributed to the information that was shared, the debates initiated and the experience received on site by all.
Maximise Yield, Increase Reliability and Reduce Costs Across your Onshore or Offshore Wind Portfolio
Management Strategies, Maintenance Techniques and Proven Technologies to Extend Project Lifetime, Reduce Downtime and Cut Costs On and Offshore
|Onshore Operators Speaking Include:|
|Onshore Operators Speaking Include:|
|Offshore Operators Speaking Include:|
Already this Wind O&M Forum will bring you 14 Leading Wind Farm Operators discussing their O&M visions in one of the largest and most focused gatherings for the onshore and offshore wind ecosystem. With over 200 executive attendees, 30+ expert speakers, user group sessions and technical workshops, IWOMF 2014 is the must attend event for those in this cutting edge space.
Cutting edge Onshore and Offshore conference topics:
- ROTOR BLADE MAINTENANCE & OPTIMISATION: Explore new strategies to achieve optimum performance of blades with minimum expenditure
- DESIGN THE PERFECT CONTRACT: Understand how to tailor your O&M contracts to ensure maximised yields and higher availability
- ADVANCED MONITORING TECHNIQUES: Explore innovative technologies to improve turbine availability and reduce expensive reactive maintenance
- OFFSHORE LOGISTICAL SOLUTIONS: Find out the most suitable means for safe, fast and cost effective maintenance in far shore locations
- SUBSTRUCTURE PROTECTION AND MAINTENANCE: Look at foundation monitoring systems for optimised O&M and life-time assessment
- OFFSHORE O&M STRATEGY: Identify the key elements of a successful O&M strategy to fit your business model and risk appetite
- SPARE PART STRATEGY: Explore the latest methods to ensure 24 / 7 availability of spare parts to prevent prolonged downtime
- DATA ANALYSIS AND IMPLEMENTATION: See how to collect, organise and access turbine data to predict turbine failures, forecast costs and reduce downtime
- RETROFITTING AND LIFE EXTENSION: Explore case studies on the cost effectiveness of retrofit and life extension technologies
Access Exclusive Business Intelligence with a Diamond Pass:
If you purchase a Diamond Package you will receive Wind Energy Update’s latest market intelligence report.
Wind Energy Update's Onshore O&M Strategies Report 2014
Benchmark your O&M strategy against the onshore field and utilise the latest operational data to configure the best strategy for your assets in order to reduce O&M costs and optimize yield
We are pleased to be able to offer, as part of a Diamond Conference Pass Package, a business intelligence report comprising of over 100 pages of independently collated facts, tables and figures, and interviews with key industry executives. The diamond pass allows a enhanced customer experience by providing you with not only the key topics the conference will cover but also a neat executive summary that can be presented back in your office internally. The reports provide your business with detailed industry analysis perfectly complimenting the delegate experience, giving you a common theme to discuss when meeting a new contact for the first time.
Features & Benefits:
- Mapping the current O&M landscape: A comprehensive industry wide survey charting the current and projected O&M strategies deployed by owner/operators, including details on:
- Sizing and breakdown of strategies by in-house, OEM, 3rd Party/ISP, hybrid
- Sizing and breakdown of approaches by reactive, preventive and predictive
- Is an industry best standard emerging?
- What are the key variations in strategies and approaches by location, terrain, turbine make and model, nameplate capacity, wind farm age, warranty status, company type?
- What are the driving factors behind these strategies and approaches?
- Understanding the O&M Landscape: Cost, Performance Reliability and Routes to Improvement: Real field data to enable owners/operators to benchmark their productivity, performance and cost credentials against covering capital intensive component reliability and field O&M, and modelling analysis on how the latest technological advancements are set to impact upon reliability and cost
- Strategy Matrix: Utilising current O&M activity, operational field data and industry insight to guide owner/operators to the best fitting O&M strategy and approach for their assets whilst critically examining the cost, performance and risk paradigm associated with each strategy
Exclusive Networking Opportunities:
- Exclusive VIP Dinner: Dine with renowned operators. technology providers as they addresses their vision of how the O&M industry is progressing
- 200+ exec conference attendees: Understand how to meet face-to-face and do business with the most influential influencers and decision makers in the O&M space
- Online networking centre: With 1 month pre and post conference access to the online networking center you can fill your diary with key appointments before you even set foot in Hamburg
Facts & Stats from IWOMF 2013:
- 40% Operator attendance
- 40% of attendess were C-Level Executives & Senior management
- 38 Executive level speakers from the Operators, service providers and cutting edge technology manufacturers
- 25% Service Provider attendance
- 92% of delegates rated our speakers good to excellent
- 91% of delegates rated the quality of information they learned at the conference good to excellent
- 94% of attendees rated the opportunity to meet relevant industry executives as good to excellent
Please feel free contact me should you have any further questions