The Forum has now taken place. Wind Energy Update would like to thank all speakers and sponsors for their time and effort in making the event the success that it was. We’ll be back again next year with a brand new agenda and speaker line up, keeping things fresh. In the meantime there’s a lot of interesting information from the forum you can still access…
Optimise your O&M strategy for maximised yield and cost reduction across your wind portfolio
Review your O&M activity with the leaders of the European market according to your portfolio size for optimised approaches to yield maximisation and cost reduction across both on and offshore wind projects.
25% Operator Attendance - New Sign-ups this week include DONG Energy, Polenergia and Infratec - Click Here to Get Your Pass
|European Operators Sharing their Knowledge|
|Supplier insight from|
As Europe's premier wind energy O&M meeting place we bring together a hand-picked selection of the most innovative, successful and exciting companies for 2015. With over 150+ attendees 30+ speakers, networking sessions, in-depth workshops and presentations, the 2015 Forum is the must attend event for this rapidly evolving industy.
Wind Energy O&M Europe's Top Speakers Include:
WPD Windmanager GmbH
Operational Excellence Programme Manager
Henry von Helldorff
Head of Sales
Bay Wa r.e. Rotor Service GmbH
Why this Meeting is Not to be Missed:
- OWNER-OPERATOR SUPER PANEL ON O&M STRATEGY: Review O&M models by portfolio size. Working with a variety of operators (WPD Windmanager, Centrica, ERG Renew, Verbund) for a clear view of how to implement knowledge / lessons learned and maximise your return on investment (ROI)
- OEM & ISP REVIEW OF SERVICE DEBATE: Join the highly anticipated debate on contract price vs. quality of service, where companies such as Gamesa, Nordex and GE can improve your asset's lifetime or ROI so you can make clear contracting decisions
- WORKSHOPS ON PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE & LIFE EXTENSION: Discuss enabling predictive maintenance with ROMAX technology at the pre-event workshop (19th Jan) or maximise the profitability of your fleet with Gamesa in a deep-dive workshop (day 1 - 20th Jan) on the change of electrical configuration of a variety of turbine technologies/brands
- ASSET OPTIMISATION & DATA ANALYSIS: Review different methods from yielf maximisation through asset optimisation and data analysis. Working with Operators, OEMS and ISPs who will demonstrate with real examples from 2014 as to how they extracted that lasw MW hour from their machines or increased their power curves
- NETWORK WITH THOSE THAT MATTER TO YOU: Year-on-year the forum attracts the most important members of the O&M industry and 2015 is no exception. With participants from all areas of the industry, you will have over 12-hours to network across the two days. Whether at breakfast meetings, private workshops, forum lunches, Fluitec Networking Drinks or the hugely popular O&M Delegate Dinner, the forum promises to put you in the room with those that matter
Who you’ll meet & do business with:
Whether it's during the networking breaks after exciting and informative discussion, over drinks and canapés in the luxurious setting of the Atlantic Hotel at the end of day one or at the exclusive delegate dinner the Wind Energy O&M Forum Europe offers you the right setting to make new connections, do business and catch-up with industry peers whatever your style of connecting.
With +1000 O&M attendees gathering over the last 7 years and drawing from our renowned European track-record, you are guaranteed to meet the leaders of the O&M community – all who are actively doing business across the industry.
Here is a breakdown of just some of the leading companies who have attended our leading O&M meeting:
Renowned Contractors & Service Providers:
Wind Energy O&M Forum Europe Chairmen
Access Exclusive Business Intelligence Report with a Diamond Pass:
If you purchase a Diamond Package you will receive the WEU Onshore Asset Optimization & Reliability Benchmarking Report 2015.
WEU Onshore Asset Optimization & Reliability Benchmarking Report 2015
The report draws on operational performance and cost data, company and market learnings, and covers the latest technological breakthroughs to provide routes to optimizing asset performance and benchmarking reliability.
We are pleased to be able to offer, as part of a Diamond Conference Pass Package, a business intelligence report comprising of over 100 pages of independently collated facts, tables and figures, and interviews with key industry executives. The diamond pass allows a enhanced customer experience by providing you with not only the key topics the conference will cover but also a neat executive summary that can be presented back in your office internally. The reports provide your business with detailed industry analysis perfectly complimenting the delegate experience, giving you a common theme to discuss when meeting a new contact for the first time.
Features & Benefits:
Key approaches of the reports:
- Lessons learnt (inter-company, inter-market and inter-industry): Case-studies, expert interviews, market insights and survey
- Operational data and analysis: Data streams from contributors, published data pooled together and analysed
- Benchmarking – cost, performance and activity (in terms of what competitors are doing with regards to who does their work and what that work is): Surveys with the database to try and create a state of the industry barometer/industry mapping. Potentially an exercise similar to the CSP cost exercise inviting executives to comment on where they are positioned in relation to cost and performance
Exclusive Networking Opportunities:
- Networking Drinks & Canapés with Fluitec: Wrap up day one of the Forum with networking drinks and canapés in the luxurious Atlantic Hotel for a more informal way to ease into the forum's exclusive delegate dinner
- Exclusive VIP Dinner: Dine with renowned operators. technology providers as they addresses their vision of how the O&M industry is progressing
- 200+ exec conference attendees: Understand how to meet face-to-face and do business with the most influential influencers and decision makers in the O&M space
- Online networking centre: With 1 month pre and post conference access to the online networking center you can fill your diary with key appointments before you even set foot in Hamburg
Facts & Stats from the 2014 Meeting:
- 14 Operators sharing expertise
- 40% of attendess were C-Level Executives & Senior management
- 38 Executive level speakers from the Operators, service providers and cutting edge technology manufacturers
- 25% Service Provider attendance
- 92% of delegates rated our speakers good to excellent
- 91% of delegates rated the quality of information they learned at the conference good to excellent
- 94% of attendees rated the opportunity to meet relevant industry executives as good to excellent
Please feel free contact me should you have any further questions