Optimise your O&M strategy for maximised yield and cost reduction across your onshore or offshore wind portfolio
Review your O&M activity according to your portfolio size for optimised approaches to yield maximisation and cost reduction across both on and offshore wind projects.
|O&M Experts Sharing their Knowledge|
|O&M Experts Sharing their Knowledge|
Welcome to European wind energy's premier Operations & Maintenance meeting place. After hosting over 45 European Operators and the leaders of the OEM/ISP community last year, the 2015 meeting has attracted the very best the European market has to offer.
With over 200 executive attendees, 20+ speakers and two in-depth workshops, the 2015 Forum is the must attend event for those in this rapidly evolving area of the industy.
Wind Energy O&M Europe Top Speakers Include:
WPD Windmanager GmbH
Operational Excellence Programme Manager
Head of Operations Management Office
Director Blades Operation
Europe's Most Prestigious O&M Meeting:
- O&M STRATEGY ACCORDING TO PORTFOLIO SIZE: For the first time we review what the best type of O&M model for you is depending on your portfolio size and how you can implement it in a way that maximises your return on investment (ROI)
- OEM & ISP REVIEW OF SERVICE DEBATE: Join the highly anticipated debate on contract price vs. quality of service, where these companies can improve your asset's lifetime or ROI so you can make clear contracting decisions
- WORKSHOPS ON O&M STRATEGY, PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE & LIFE EXTENSION: Debate and network in any of the three in-depth workshops available over the two days, debating these three hot topics with the leaders of the industry. Providing you with a platform to debate the leading issues, highglight your expertise and meet those in the know
- MAXIMISING YOUR ASSET'S YIELD: Review different methods for yield maximisation from a number of different sized operators, understanding how to work with your OEM to get that last MW hour from your machines
- NETWORK WITH THOSE THAT MATTER TO YOU: Year-on-year the forum attracts the most important members of the O&M industry and 2015 is no exception. With participants from all areas of the industry, you will have over 12-hours to network across the two days. Whether at breakfast meetings, private workshops, forum lunches, networking drinks or the hugely popular O&M Delegate Dinner, the forum promises to put you in the room with those that matter
Who you’ll meet & do business with:
With +1000 O&M attendees gathering over the last 7 years and drawing from our renowned European track-record, you are guaranteed to meet the leaders of the O&M community – all who are actively doing business across the industry.
Here is a breakdown of just some of the leading companies who have attended our leading O&M meeting:
Renowned Contractors & Service Providers:
Access Exclusive Business Intelligence with a Diamond Pass:
If you purchase a Diamond Package you will receive Wind Energy Update’s latest market intelligence report.
Wind Energy Update's Onshore O&M Strategies Report
Benchmark your O&M strategy against the onshore field and utilise the latest operational data to configure the best strategy for your assets in order to reduce O&M costs and optimize yield
We are pleased to be able to offer, as part of a Diamond Conference Pass Package, a business intelligence report comprising of over 100 pages of independently collated facts, tables and figures, and interviews with key industry executives. The diamond pass allows a enhanced customer experience by providing you with not only the key topics the conference will cover but also a neat executive summary that can be presented back in your office internally. The reports provide your business with detailed industry analysis perfectly complimenting the delegate experience, giving you a common theme to discuss when meeting a new contact for the first time.
Features & Benefits:
- Mapping the current O&M landscape: A comprehensive industry wide survey charting the current and projected O&M strategies deployed by owner/operators, including details on:
- Sizing and breakdown of strategies by in-house, OEM, 3rd Party/ISP, hybrid
- Sizing and breakdown of approaches by reactive, preventive and predictive
- Is an industry best standard emerging?
- What are the key variations in strategies and approaches by location, terrain, turbine make and model, nameplate capacity, wind farm age, warranty status, company type?
- What are the driving factors behind these strategies and approaches?
- Understanding the O&M Landscape: Cost, Performance Reliability and Routes to Improvement: Real field data to enable owners/operators to benchmark their productivity, performance and cost credentials against covering capital intensive component reliability and field O&M, and modelling analysis on how the latest technological advancements are set to impact upon reliability and cost
- Strategy Matrix: Utilising current O&M activity, operational field data and industry insight to guide owner/operators to the best fitting O&M strategy and approach for their assets whilst critically examining the cost, performance and risk paradigm associated with each strategy
Exclusive Networking Opportunities:
- Exclusive VIP Dinner: Dine with renowned operators. technology providers as they addresses their vision of how the O&M industry is progressing
- 200+ exec conference attendees: Understand how to meet face-to-face and do business with the most influential influencers and decision makers in the O&M space
- Online networking centre: With 1 month pre and post conference access to the online networking center you can fill your diary with key appointments before you even set foot in Hamburg
Facts & Stats from IWOMF 2014:
- 14 Operators sharing expertise
- 40% of attendess were C-Level Executives & Senior management
- 38 Executive level speakers from the Operators, service providers and cutting edge technology manufacturers
- 25% Service Provider attendance
- 92% of delegates rated our speakers good to excellent
- 91% of delegates rated the quality of information they learned at the conference good to excellent
- 94% of attendees rated the opportunity to meet relevant industry executives as good to excellent
Please feel free contact me should you have any further questions