Capitalize on O&M Awareness to Stimulate Wind ROI
Key Investment Perspectives from Major Wind Stakeholders
At a time when many firms are rapidly expanding renewable portfolios it’s never been more important to maximize wind investment returns, optimize project potential and get to grips with critical growth trends.
For this reason, Wind Energy Update is proud to announce a bespoke guide for financial leaders, developers and corporate buyers looking to attend the flagship Wind O&M Dallas 2017.
It’s already the #1 event for C-suite, wind O&M and asset management executives looking to combine the best technical, strategic content and high powered networking. Now, with our tailor made ‘investors’ program you can broaden your horizons and secure the profitability of your wind investments amongst the industries finest.
Latest Dallas 2017 Sign Ups Already Include
Bank of America
Apex Clean Energy
North American Development Bank
Siemens Wind Power & Renewables
- North America
GE Renewable Energy
E.ON Climate & Renewables NA
EDF Renewable Energy
Who will find this tailor-made program most valuable?
If you fit any of the below job titles and companies, then this program offers a fantastic one stop toolkit to make the most of your planned and existing renewable investments.
Job Titles Profile: Chairmen, SVP Operations, SVP Asset Management, Portfolio Manager, Energy Analyst, Underwriter, Broker, CEO, COO, CTO, Renewables Director, Director of Generation, CFO, Asset Manager, Business Manager, Origination
Companies Profile: Utilities, Institutional Investors, Bankers, Corporate Buyers, Insurance Brokers, Underwriters, Wind Owner Operators
Where Wind Owner Operators, Investors, Asset Managers, OEMs & Maintenance Professionals Come to Do Business
The Top 6 CAN’T-MISS sessions for you
- Understand the key drivers, trends and policy changes that’ll influence the growth of wind energy globally, and within the wider renewables mix, over the next 5-10 years
- Examine how the emergence of new investors and stakeholders into the renewables market will shape the development of critical services over the same period
- Get a unique owner operator’s perspective on the subtle nuances at play between Ratepayers, Utilities, Operators, OEMs and the Service community and use these insights to better understand how to leverage your market position for the benefit of your stakeholders
- Including Keynotes from C-Level Representatives from a leading Wind Farm Owner, OEM, Policy Maker and a Major Renewables Investor
Patrick Woodson Chairman for Wind E.ON Climate & Renewables NA
Chris Shugart SVP Operations Pattern Energy
Brian Hayes EVP - Asset Operations EDP Renewables
Jeff Wehner VP Operations Duke Energy
Philippe Delleville Vice President, Services Gamesa, North America
Chris Brown President Vestas
Mark Albenze CEO Siemens Wind & Renewables
Tom Kiernan CEO American Wind Energy Association
- Come to understand the unique value proposition of wind from large and small scale financial institutions, explore the pain points and learn how they assess and manage risk both before and during a project.
- Examine preferred approaches to operational strategies and why long term full-wrap contracts have become the norm and evaluate their perspectives for the future trends we’ll see in O&M contracts
- Gain exclusive insights into the benefits of a ‘hands-on’ approach to investment management and explore the pros/cons of the traditional approach
Invited & Confirmed Participants Include:
Holly Hughes SVP Natural Power
Mark Young Director Renewable Technical Operations Blackrock
Luke O’Keefe Asset Manager First Reserve
Emily Williams Director of Energy Supply Altenex
Jeffrey Delgado SVP Starwood Capital
Kathryn Ramussen Vice President Capital Dynamics
- Examine how claim trends from the US market help reinforce our knowledge of the typical failure rates and life expectancies of key turbine components in the US market
- Uncover exclusive perspectives from the insurance and brokerage market about the latest trends in turbine component failure rates to know what you should be keeping a closer eye on
Speaking Slot Available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details
- Evaluate, with owners, the key steps you need to take to go from merely ‘operating’ a turbine to actually maximizing the amount of energy produced
- Understand whether you’re collecting the right data and know if you’re even asking the right questions of your portfolio when setting new targets
- Learn as owners share their knowledge on effectively benchmarking portfolio performance to ensure accountability in any new ‘optimization’ initiative, right from the start
Lee Faulkner Senior Business Manager, New Business Innogy
Rotem Zucker Director of Asset Management EDP Renewables
- Examine the impact of changing US energy generation and usage trends and how this impacts the projected growth plans your business has for further wind capacity, the price MW and the long term competitiveness of your existing wind fleets
- Understand what obstacles and market changes or how new energy projects can stand to hinder your ability to get produced wind energy to market
- Revisit your understanding of grid capacity and transmission networks to ensure you can anticipate any risks of curtailment
Ryan Mcgraw President Orion Energy Group LLC
Matthew Burt SVP Operations RES Americas
Next Steps - How do you get involved?
Places at this 600+ strong event WILL sell out! Make sure you have a seat at the table and a stake in the future direction of the market when you register today.
- Step 1: Check internally for final group numbers (group rates are available)
- Step 2: Visit www.windenergyupdate.com/operations-maintenance-usa/register.php to see current rates
- Step 3: Register Online to Secure Your Place!
If you have any questions or require any further information, please contact the event organizers at email@example.com | +44 (0) 207 375 7565 or firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0) 207 375 7164