Optimize your Asset, Explore Latest Retrofits & Improve Data Analysis to Increase Power Production from your Turbines
North America’s largest and best-attended meeting point dedicated to the wind O&M industry - we have grown to be more than just a conference - this is a business development experience that will guide, improve and complete your O&M Strategy
Key topics to be discussed at O&M Dallas 2015:
- Performance Enhancement: Increase reliability and reduce downtime to get more power out of the asset for higher return
- Gearboxes: Reduce chance of gearbox failure through service and engineering developments to avoid high repair costs
- Blades: Improve the efficiency of blades for better wind capture using new tech and retrofits
- Life Extension: Analyse available data coming off wind farm to improve and extend the lifetime of the asset
- Asset Management: Explore management, finance and planning strategies within the changing O&M market
- O&M Strategy: discuss multi sourcing, relationship and contract management service agreements in a post-warranty setting
The event is a great place to network and learn more about what others in the industry are doing to operate their sites
Vice President - Operations & Maintenance, E.ON
Meet the Industry’s Thought Leaders and Establish your O&M Strategy:
This conference provides a clear view of the trends, challenges, and opportunities of the O&M spectrum
Operations Manager, Siemens Energy
Why you can't afford to miss out:
- Be empowered with solutions -we’re told to come with solutions not problems - so it makes perfect sense to speak with the specialists that can help in our 25+ exhibition hall and understand the specialised solutions available to your O&M challenge
- Tailor the agenda to your specific needs - with over 40 sessions in 3 dedicated tracks covering Main Component Strategy for Life Extension, Asset Management for Power Enhancement and O&M Strategy for Warranty Management you’re guaranteed to leave feeling empowered and able to take the next steps to drive your business strategy forwards
- Strengthen your business network within the O&M community - with 20+ hours of networking that is designed to ensure you get face-to-face time with the industry’s decision makers - we have pulled out all the stops this year to ensure that you don’t just connect on a business level, but you connect on a social level, as well we all know this is where it counts
- Get a handle on where the O&M market is now - Who is the new customer in the O&M market? Are the investors & smaller operators the new customers? What role will the ISPs play going forwards? How will OEMs change their model to stay in business? What is the industry doing to be proactive and not reactive? With real time data polling on site, involving 450+ delegates, these are the answers you’ll walk away with
I was impressed with the quality of the presentations and ability to network in an open and frank manner with other similar participants (i.e. owners)
Great mix of owners, operators, 3rd parties and OEM's
Chris Kalinovich, Transalta
O&M Summit: 400+ Executives gather at the Industry's #1 Networking Event
For 5 consecutive years, the Wind Energy Operations and Maintenance Summit has been the central meeting point for more than 1500 different attendees from over 400 companies, making it the only place for you to meet, network and do business with the key O&M individuals.
- 60+ expert speakers that will share only the latest and most innovative developments in the wind industry
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire wind energy aftercare value chain with topic targeted networking coffee breaks
- 25+ exhibitors in our networking hall allowing you to review the best and latest technology that will boost asset performance
- 6 week access to the O&M online networking center prior to the event so you can fill your conference diary before you set foot in Dallas
- Whole day of exclusive workshops and training sessions to ensure you interact and question the industry specialists on key topics that are central to the success of your O&M Projects
- Exclusive networking area and evening drinks reception: Meet the industry's most influential figures in an informal relaxed setting after the hustle and bustle of Conference Day 1
I found the O&M Summit to be an excellent information sharing event with great networking opportunities
Larry Jacobs, Romax Technology
So who will you Meet?
Based on the unprecedented success of the last 6 years and the collaborations that have gone into making 2015 the biggest and most important summit yet, here is just some of what you can expect:
- Key speakers at the 2015 Summit; NextEra, EDF, EDP Renewables, E.ON, Duke Energy Renewables, Iberdrola, Siemens, GE, Gamesa, Broadwind and many more…
There was over 40% Operator Attendance at O&M Dallas 2014
Below is a snapshot of the Operators that participated in the Wind Energy Operations and Maintenance Conference 2014:
2015's most valuable meetings all in one place!
The O&M summit is targeted specifically at key executives and decision makers in the wind O&M industry - it is a select meeting point that offers exclusive and unrivalled networking opportunities for brokering the next big deal and forming long lasting partnerships.
Over the course of 3 days you will interact in; keynote talks, workshops, training sessions, lunches, parties, VIP dinners and breakfasts, giving you the chance to spend time with the people that matter most in this exciting and growing industry. You are guaranteed to walk away with a stack of relationships and ideas that will drive your business forward over the next 12 months.
This is the most valuable O&M Summit in North America; we spend months researching to bring the biggest and most influential names in industry together. Business intelligence is what we do, and we make it our priority to deliver the most valuable business experience that you can get over three days - we invite you to be a part of that and look forward to welcoming you.
If you're a small / medium sized company with a small budget, we understand that our prices may be a little high for you. Please do contact me on the details listed below if you've like to negotiate a deal in order for you to come and experience the event first hand.
I hope to see you in Dallas!