North America’s best-attended meeting point dedicated to the wind O&M industry - an interactive experience that will guide, improve and complete your O&M Strategy.
Meet the Industry’s Thought Leaders and Establish your O&M Strategy:
2015 WEU O&M Excellence Winners Announced
Key topics to be discussed at O&M Dallas 2015:
- Performance Enhancement: Increase reliability and reduce downtime to get more power out of the asset for higher return
- Gearboxes: Reduce chance of gearbox failure through service and engineering developments to avoid high repair costs
- Blades: Improve the efficiency of blades for better wind capture using new tech and retrofits
- Life Extension: Analyse available data coming off wind farm to improve and extend the lifetime of the asset
- Asset Management: Explore management, finance and planning strategies within the changing O&M market
- O&M Strategy: discuss multi sourcing, relationship and contract management service agreements in a post-warranty setting
Just some of 2015's stellar line up…
Vice President of Operations, Renewables
Duke Energy Corporation
Director - Asset Management
Commerical Operations System Engineer
Iberdrola Renewables LLC
Willem Jan van der Ven
Vice President Asset Management - Wind
Vice President, O&M Int’l Services
Cielo Wind Power
Vice President - Regional Operations
E.ON Climate & Renewables
CEO & President
Senior Vice President Operations
Head of Structured Finance
VP Services, Midwest Region
Blade Services - Sales Manager
Back for the 8th year, Europe's leading onshore wind O&M forum brings together the most innovative, successful and exciting companies for 2016. With 120+ attendees 30+ speakers; 2 tracks (one for the Asset Managers on data analysis and one for the O&M Managers on Spare Parts) for a fully wrapped O&M approach, multiple networking sessions, private owner only workshop and in-depth presentations, the 2016 Forum is the must attend event for the onshore wind industry.
Why you can't afford to miss out:
- Be empowered with solutions -we’re told to come with solutions not problems - so it makes perfect sense to speak with the specialists that can help in our 25+ exhibition hall and understand the specialised solutions available to your O&M challenge
- Tailor the agenda to your specific needs - with over 40 sessions in 3 dedicated tracks covering Main Component Strategy for Life Extension, Asset Management for Power Enhancement and O&M Strategy for Warranty Management you’re guaranteed to leave feeling empowered and able to take the next steps to drive your business strategy forwards
- Strengthen your business network within the O&M community - with 20+ hours of networking that is designed to ensure you get face-to-face time with the industry’s decision makers - we have pulled out all the stops this year to ensure that you don’t just connect on a business level, but you connect on a social level, as we we all know this is where it really counts
- Get a handle on where the O&M market is now - Who is the new customer in the O&M market? Are the investors & smaller operators the new customers? What role will the ISPs play going forwards? How will OEMs change their model to stay in business? What is the industry doing to be proactive and not reactive? With real time data polling on site, involving 450+ delegates, these are the answers you’ll walk away with
O&M Summit: 450+ Decision Makers Gather at the Industry's #1 Networking Event
For 7 consecutive years, the Wind Energy Operations and Maintenance Summit has been the central meeting point for more than 1800 different attendees from over 500 companies, making it the only place for you to meet, network and do business with the key O&M individuals.
- 60+ expert speakers that will share only the latest and most innovative developments in the wind industry
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire wind energy aftercare value chain with topic targeted networking coffee breaks
- 25+ exhibitors in our networking hall allowing you to review the best and latest technology that will boost asset performance
- 6 week access to the O&M online networking center prior to the event so you can fill your conference diary before you set foot in Dallas
- Whole day of exclusive workshops and training sessions to ensure you interact and question the industry specialists on key topics that are central to the success of your O&M Projects
- Exclusive networking area and evening drinks reception: Meet the industry's most influential figures in an informal relaxed setting after the hustle and bustle of Conference Day 1
So who will you Meet?
Based on the unprecedented success of the last 6 years and the collaborations that have gone into making 2015 the biggest and most important summit yet, here is just snapshot of who you can expect to do business with:
Snapshot of the owners attending Dallas 2015:
Key facts about 8th Annual Wind Operations & Maintenance Summit 2016:
Dedicated Conference Tracks
Hours of Dedicated Networking
Weeks prior access to the online networking center
See what other attendees have to say about O&M Dallas:
"This conference provides a clear view of the trends, challenges, and opportunities of the O&M spectrum"- Operations Manager, Siemens Energy
"I was impressed with the quality of the presentations and ability to network in an open and frank manner with other similar participants (i.e. owners)"- Pacific Hydro
"Great mix of owners, operators, 3rd parties and OEM's"- Chris Kalinovich, Transalta
"This is a well attended event by owner/operators and industry experts with good discussions on turbine issues and improving O&M best practices"- Dr. Ashley Crowther, Romax Technology
"The event is a great place to network and learn more about what others in the industry are doing to operate their sites"- Vice President - Operations & Maintenance, E.ON
2016's most valuable meetings all in one place!
The O&M summit is targeted specifically at key executives and decision makers in the wind O&M industry - it is a select meeting point that offers exclusive and unrivalled networking opportunities for brokering the next big deal and forming long lasting partnerships.
If you're a small / medium sized company with a small budget, we understand that our prices may be a little high for you. Please do contact me on the details listed below if you've like to negotiate a deal in order for you to come and experience the event first hand.
I hope to see you in Dallas!