>> Thanks to E.ON, our Finalists and Winners
for making this event a huge success! >>
Awards Winners Announced!
Wind Energy Update & E.ON awards showcase industry’s most valuable companies and exceptional individuals
Winners from across the wind supply chain were celebrated by the industry at the 3rd Annual Wind O&M Awards Ceremony at this year’s Wind O&M Dallas 2017 conference and exhibition, an annual event which brings together hundreds of wind industry professionals, decision makers and investors.
All those who took part - more than 100 entries were received from around the world - showed commitment and passion for wind energy and in advancing the profile and value of wind power in the US or globally, according to hosts, Wind Energy Update.
“We want to ensure that wind innovators are valued; this means these awards are literally the reason we exist. We’re sure this year’s winners will inspire others in the industry to excel,” said Kerr Jeferies, Project Director at Wind Energy Update.
The awards applauded those driving up standards and optimizing the value reaped by wind energy across North America. They were sponsored by E.ON Energy Services (EES), the service arm of one of the world’s largest energy companies serving 33 million customers with power, gas, heat and energy solutions and operating 19 wind facilities in the U.S. totalling more than 2,900 megawatts.
“We know how important this event is – it’s one of the best O&M events in the U.S – and we’re delighted to be the principal sponsor of the awards for the third year running,” said Patrick Woodson, Chairman, E.ON Climate & Renewables North America, speaking at the Awards Ceremony.
What’s did we showcase?
- Wind Farm Team or Technician of the Year 2017 - This award has been designed to reward the exceptional individual or team achievement in the wind O&M industry, particularly when the individual or team has shown great innovation, ingenuity, overcome some extreme circumstances, emergency or produced results in the face of adversity.
- Best Technology or Innovation of the Year 2017 - This award has been designed to shine a spotlight on a technology or innovative practice that has positively affected O&M either by significantly reducing costs, increasing availability or boosting the productivity of installed wind capacity over the past year.
- Best Example of O&M 2017 - A specific example, case study, innovation or strategy that has improved that productivity, safety or availability of a wind farm in the past year, and that you believe is worthy of industry praise and shared best practice.
- Wind Small Vendor of the Year 2017 - This award has been designed to reward the hard work, innovation and exceptional service offered by the wind industries smaller vendors and sub-suppliers. The OEMs and large ISPs tend to get most of the credit and publicity, so this award will recognize and shine the spotlight on teams that are consistently offering great solutions/services right across the supply chain.
- Most Exciting Industry Newcomer of the Year 2017 - This award has been designed to reward the efforts of the newest companies in the North American Wind O&M supply chain, and shine a spotlight on their instant successes and impact on the market, particularly if their efforts stand to transform the status quo of wind O&M.
The nomination texts that contextualize each nomination can be made available on request, ahead of the opening of the public vote April 10. Contact Kerr Jeferies at email@example.com | +44 (0) 207 375 7565 directly.