The No.1 Global Meeting Point For The Entire Wind Industry...
Almost Sold Out!
Access to Conference Networking App
All New Conference Tracks
Hours of Dedicated Networking
Proven Legacy in Making O&M Happen..."Some of our biggest sales are coming from meetings at this event"
- Edward Wagner, VP, Sentient Science
See who’s attending this year
Why wouldn't you attend Wind O&M Dallas 2016?
- C-Level Headliners give you the chance to ask the questions no-one else dares and expand your insights into the core issues at the heart of wind O&M 2016-20
- You’ll gain unparalleled strategic insights on the approaches you should adopt to drastically cut turbine & plant downtime
- You will learn how to take control of fleet data and make incisive turbine maintenance and lifecycle extension decisions
- Evaluate the very latest innovative tools, techniques and processes for driving up standards of reliability fleet-wide and achieving excellence in essential maintenance and critical repairs
- 3 All-New Conference Pillars delivered through ambitious new tracks will provide you with all the secrets you need to unlock optimized corporate leadership, fleet reliability and SCADA decision making
Celebrate Achievement at World’s Only Wind Energy Awards
Year on year the Wind O&M Dallas Summit brings together the decision makers from the key IPPs, Utilities, Investors, OEM's, ISPs, Consultancies and Specialist Service Providers.Get Involved Today!
Destination Dallas For Global Wind Energy
Attendees By Company Type
Attendees By Seniority
Previous Attendees Invited Back to Wind Operations & Maintenance Summit Include:
Technology Showcase 2016 Almost Sold Out!
- North Americas largest gathering of Wind Purchase Decision Makers
- Wind O&M Dallas 2016 is THE place to be and get vital O&M contracts signed
- 30+ Exhibitors taking part in our 2016 Technology Showcase
What Impact Has Dallas Had On Business?
"This conference provides a clear view of the trends, challenges, and opportunities of the O&M spectrum"- Operations Manager, Siemens Energy
"I was impressed with the quality of the presentations and ability to network in an open and frank manner with other similar participants (i.e. owners)"- Pacific Hydro
"Great mix of owners, operators, 3rd parties and OEM's"- Chris Kalinovich, Transalta
"This is a well attended event by owner/operators and industry experts with good discussions on turbine issues and improving O&M best practices"- Dr. Ashley Crowther, Romax Technology
"The event is a great place to network and learn more about what others in the industry are doing to operate their sites"- Vice President - Operations & Maintenance, E.ON