8 Year Proven Legacy in Helping Companies Achieve O&M Superiority
Building on more than seven years of experience and independant market research ensured that 2016 featured our most ambitious agenda to date, and provided delegates with all the tools they needed to eliminate downtime, mititgate risk, increase reliability and secure total fleet optimization.
"Some of our biggest sales are coming from meetings at this event"
- Edward Wagner, VP, Sentient Science
Get the latest on our plans for 2017 now!
Why 2016 Was The Best O&M Event For Years
This event was bigger and more ambitious in every way than in 2015 - check out some of the most exciting facts about this year's edition...
Almost Sold Out!
Wind O&M Awards!
Conference Networking App
All New Critical Wind Development Perspectives For 2016
For the first time ever, these industry leaders weighed in on their visions for Wind 2030 and exactly how we're going to get there!
The Very Latest 2016 Updates
Owner Operator, Developer and IPP turnout was 50% higher than the whole of 2016
Upwind Solutions, GE Renewable Energy & Sentient Science all joined Wind O&M Dallas 2016 as Gold Sponsors
Tom Kiernan, AWEA delivered the opening remarks and moderated the keynote panel
Why Wind O&M Dallas Was The Must Attend Event Of 2016
- Brand New C-Level Headliners gave you the chance to ask the questions no-one else dares and expand your insights into the core issues at the heart of wind O&M 2016-20
- We provided unparalleled strategic insights on the approaches you should adopt to drastically cut turbine & plant downtime
- Attendees learned how to take control of fleet data and make incisive turbine maintenance and lifecycle extension decisions
- Delegates evaluated the very latest innovative tools, techniques and processes for driving up standards of reliability fleet-wide and achieving excellence in essential maintenance and critical repairs
- 3 All-New Conference Pillars delivered through ambitious new tracks gave all the secrets you need to unlock optimized corporate leadership, fleet reliability and SCADA decision making
Celebrate Achievement at World’s Only Wind Energy Awards
See the industry come together and have a shot at seeing your company name in lights too at an evening dedicated to great networking and the recognition of true industry excellenceGet the latest on our plans for 2017 now!
Destination Dallas For Global Wind Energy
Attendees By Company Type
Attendees By Seniority
Previous Attendees Invited Back to Wind Operations & Maintenance Summit Include:
- North Americas largest gathering of Wind Purchase Decision Makers
- Wind O&M Dallas 2016 is THE place to be and get vital O&M contracts signed
- 30+ Exhibitors taking part in our 2016 Technology Showcase
What Impact Has Dallas Had On Business?
"This conference provides a clear view of the trends, challenges, and opportunities of the O&M spectrum"- Operations Manager, Siemens Energy
"I was impressed with the quality of the presentations and ability to network in an open and frank manner with other similar participants (i.e. owners)"- Pacific Hydro
"Great mix of owners, operators, 3rd parties and OEM's"- Chris Kalinovich, Transalta
"This is a well attended event by owner/operators and industry experts with good discussions on turbine issues and improving O&M best practices"- Dr. Ashley Crowther, Romax Technology
"The event is a great place to network and learn more about what others in the industry are doing to operate their sites"- Vice President - Operations & Maintenance, E.ON