The Summit has now taken place. Wind Energy Update wishes to thank all the speakers and sponsors for their time and effort in helping make the event the success that it was. We'll be back later this year with an all new agenda & speaker line up to keep things fresh. In the meantime there's a lot of interesting content from it you can still access...
Extend Asset Lifetime, Enhance Power Production & Control Costs
North America’s best-attended meeting point dedicated to the wind O&M industry - an interactive experience that will guide, improve and complete your O&M Strategy.
2015 WEU O&M Excellence Winners Announced
Key topics to be discussed at O&M Dallas 2015:
- Performance Enhancement: Increase reliability and reduce downtime to get more power out of the asset for higher return
- Gearboxes: Reduce chance of gearbox failure through service and engineering developments to avoid high repair costs
- Blades: Improve the efficiency of blades for better wind capture using new tech and retrofits
- Life Extension: Analyse available data coming off wind farm to improve and extend the lifetime of the asset
- Asset Management: Explore management, finance and planning strategies within the changing O&M market
- O&M Strategy: discuss multi sourcing, relationship and contract management service agreements in a post-warranty setting
New summit features include:
Key industry voices you can expect to hear:
Vice President of Operations, Renewables
Duke Energy Corporation
Director - Asset Management
Commercial Operations Systems Engineer
Iberdrola Renewables LLC
Why you can't afford to miss out:
- Be empowered with solutions -we’re told to come with solutions not problems - so it makes perfect sense to speak with the specialists that can help in our 25+ exhibition hall and understand the specialised solutions available to your O&M challenge
- Tailor the agenda to your specific needs - with over 40 sessions in 3 dedicated tracks covering Main Component Strategy for Life Extension, Asset Management for Power Enhancement and O&M Strategy for Warranty Management you’re guaranteed to leave feeling empowered and able to take the next steps to drive your business strategy forwards
- Strengthen your business network within the O&M community - with 20+ hours of networking that is designed to ensure you get face-to-face time with the industry’s decision makers - we have pulled out all the stops this year to ensure that you don’t just connect on a business level, but you connect on a social level, as we we all know this is where it really counts
- Get a handle on where the O&M market is now - Who is the new customer in the O&M market? Are the investors & smaller operators the new customers? What role will the ISPs play going forwards? How will OEMs change their model to stay in business? What is the industry doing to be proactive and not reactive? With real time data polling on site, involving 450+ delegates, these are the answers you’ll walk away with
O&M Summit: 450+ Decision Makers Gather at the Industry's #1 Networking Event
For 7 consecutive years, the Wind Energy Operations and Maintenance Summit has been the central meeting point for more than 1800 different attendees from over 500 companies, making it the only place for you to meet, network and do business with the key O&M individuals.
- 60+ expert speakers that will share only the latest and most innovative developments in the wind industry
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire wind energy aftercare value chain with topic targeted networking coffee breaks
- 25+ exhibitors in our networking hall allowing you to review the best and latest technology that will boost asset performance
- 6 week access to the O&M online networking center prior to the event so you can fill your conference diary before you set foot in Dallas
- Whole day of exclusive workshops and training sessions to ensure you interact and question the industry specialists on key topics that are central to the success of your O&M Projects
- Exclusive networking area and evening drinks reception: Meet the industry's most influential figures in an informal relaxed setting after the hustle and bustle of Conference Day 1
Meet the Industry’s Thought Leaders and Establish your O&M Strategy:
2015 WEU O&M Excellence Awards - The finalists are through!
The The inaugural WEU O&M Excellence Awards will bring together over 400 executives from the Global wind energy sector to celebrate excellence and outstanding achievements in the operations and maintenance of wind turbines over the past year click here to view the 2015 finalists for each category
Key Award Benefits - why take part?
- Reward your team for hard work
- Meet world leaders in the wind O&M market
- Hear what it takes to win and learn from winners
- Celebrate successes and on-going development in the industry
So who will you Meet?
Based on the unprecedented success of the last 6 years and the collaborations that have gone into making 2015 the biggest and most important summit yet, here is just snapshot of who you can expect to do business with:
Snapshot of the owners attending Dallas 2015:
Don't miss out on North America's #1 O&M meeting point! Check out who is already signed up for 2015 and who you could be networking with!
See what other attendees have to say about O&M Dallas:
This conference provides a clear view of the trends, challenges, and opportunities of the O&M spectrum
Operations Manager, Siemens Energy
I was impressed with the quality of the presentations and ability to network in an open and frank manner with other similar participants (i.e. owners)
Great mix of owners, operators, 3rd parties and OEM's
Chris Kalinovich, Transalta
This is a well attended event by owner/operators and industry experts with good discussions on turbine issues and improving O&M best practices
Dr. Ashley Crowther, Romax Technology
The event is a great place to network and learn more about what others in the industry are doing to operate their sites
Vice President - Operations & Maintenance, E.ON
2015's most valuable meetings all in one place!
The O&M summit is targeted specifically at key executives and decision makers in the wind O&M industry - it is a select meeting point that offers exclusive and unrivalled networking opportunities for brokering the next big deal and forming long lasting partnerships.
If you're a small / medium sized company with a small budget, we understand that our prices may be a little high for you. Please do contact me on the details listed below if you've like to negotiate a deal in order for you to come and experience the event first hand.
I hope to see you in Dallas!