Your O&M Guide to Extend Asset Lifetime, Enhance Power Production & Control Costs
North America’s best-attended meeting point dedicated to the wind O&M industry - an interactive experience that will guide, improve and complete your O&M Strategy.
Key topics to be discussed at O&M Dallas 2015:
- Performance Enhancement: Increase reliability and reduce downtime to get more power out of the asset for higher return
- Gearboxes: Reduce chance of gearbox failure through service and engineering developments to avoid high repair costs
- Blades: Improve the efficiency of blades for better wind capture using new tech and retrofits
- Life Extension: Analyse available data coming off wind farm to improve and extend the lifetime of the asset
- Asset Management: Explore management, finance and planning strategies within the changing O&M market
- O&M Strategy: discuss multi sourcing, relationship and contract management service agreements in a post-warranty setting
New summit features include:
*** 2015 WEU O&M Exellence Awards ***
Nominations for the 2015 WEU O&M Excellence Awards are now open to any company in the onshore wind O&M industry click here to check out the categories. The awards are designed to highlight emerging talent and established players in the O&M space.
Key Award Benefits - why take part?
- Reward your team for hard work
- Meet world leaders in the wind O&M market
- Hear what it takes to win and learn from winners
- Celebrate successes and on-going development in the industry
Meet the Industry’s Thought Leaders and Establish your O&M Strategy:
This conference provides a clear view of the trends, challenges, and opportunities of the O&M spectrum
Operations Manager, Siemens Energy
I was impressed with the quality of the presentations and ability to network in an open and frank manner with other similar participants (i.e. owners)
Great mix of owners, operators, 3rd parties and OEM's
Chris Kalinovich, Transalta
This is a well attended event by owner/operators and industry experts with good discussions on turbine issues and improving O&M best practices
Dr. Ashley Crowther, Romax Technology
The event is a great place to network and learn more about what others in the industry are doing to operate their sites
Vice President - Operations & Maintenance, E.ON
So who will you Meet?
Based on the unprecedented success of the last 6 years and the collaborations that have gone into making 2015 the biggest and most important summit yet, here is just snapshot of who you can expect to do business with:
There was over 40% Operator Attendance at O&M Dallas 2014
Below is a snapshot of the owners that participated last year:
Don't miss out on North America's #1 O&M meeting point!
Take a look at which decision makers attend O&M Dallas and who you could be networking with this April
2015's most valuable meetings all in one place!
The O&M summit is targeted specifically at key executives and decision makers in the wind O&M industry - it is a select meeting point that offers exclusive and unrivalled networking opportunities for brokering the next big deal and forming long lasting partnerships.
If you're a small / medium sized company with a small budget, we understand that our prices may be a little high for you. Please do contact me on the details listed below if you've like to negotiate a deal in order for you to come and experience the event first hand.
I hope to see you in Dallas!