Enhance Performance, Extend Asset Lifetime and Minimize your Risk on O&M Expenditure
The Wind O&M Summit is the industries most anticipated and influential business conference & exhibition in the O&M industry. Since its initiation in 2009 it has attracted over 1,500 delegates from over 400 companies, 80 exhibitors and sponsors from 28 different countries. Now in its 6th year it promises to be the only event you will need to attend in 2014 to do business, establish your O&M strategy and cement your name in the industry.
Top industry names that will bring you latest insight for 2014:
Why you need to attend the Wind O&M Summit this April:
- The USA has the highest wind energy use at 29 GW of which 8.4GW is accounted for by Texas - our Dallas location puts us at the heart of the wind energy capital and attracts all the biggest industry stakeholders for you to meet
- By 2025 the potential size of the O&M market is estimated at roughly US$6 billion annually - since 2009 WEU has represented operators that have collectively invested over US$65 billion on O&M expenditure, come and claim your share
- 2025 estimated installed wind capacity is 131,508 GW representing 279% growth - the O&M summit represents 75% of the operator market, this is the time to build relationships and share lessons learned
- 73% of U.S. wind farms will come to the end of their warranty period in the next 3 years - at O&M 2014 you will get expert insight from an operational, OEM, insurance and financial perspective on end of warranty options to guide your strategy
- US DOE's estimated wind energy expenditure for the fiscal year of 2014 is $143 million - for the first time we have put together a policy panel to guide you through 2014's political landscape post PTC
Informative on End User Decisions and the major influences in making these decisions.
If you want to shape the future of your business and secure a piece of the industry - you need to be at 2014's prime meeting point. And to help get you there we are offering an exclusive $150 discount when you register before Christmas - just use discount code WINDOM150!
The O&M Summit provided a good basis for understanding the current status of the O&M business.
Key topics to be discussed at the O&M Summit 2014:
- Reducing Cost of Operational Maintenance: Smart O+M expenditure to effectively manage your supply chain and increase your ROI
- Optimizing Production: Technologies and software to enhance operations and meet industry energy projections
- Main Component Strategy: Discover strategies and new technologies to reduce failures on blades, generators and gearboxes
- Retrofitting and Asset Life Extension: Performance enhancing retrofits and cost effective measures to ensure asset lifetime is extended
- Data Gathering and Analysis: Explore how CMS and SCADA Data can be used to optimize operations
- Strategic Solutions for Post Warranty Management: Understand the best approach to O+M for your wind farm
- Health and Safety: Effectively manage your team to create a work environment that promotes positive outcomes and abides by safety standards
O&M Summit: 300+ Executives gather at the Industry's #1 Networking Event
For 5 consecutive years, the Wind Energy Operations and Maintenance Summit has been the central meeting point for more than 1500 different attendees from over 400 companies, making it the only place for you to meet, network and do business with the key O&M individuals.
- 40 expert speakers that will share only the latest and most innovative developments in the wind industry
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire wind energy aftercare value chain with topic targeted networking coffee breaks
- 20+ exhibitors in our networking hall allowing you to review the best and latest technology that will boost asset performance
- 6 week access to the O&M online networking center prior to the event so you can fill your conference diary before you set foot in Dallas
- 3 exclusive workshops and training sessions to ensure you interact and question the industry specialists on key topics that are central to the success of your O&M Projects
- Exclusive networking area and evening drinks reception: Meet the industry's most influential figures in an informal relaxed setting after the hustle and bustle of Conference Day 1
So who will You Meet?
Based on the unprecedented success of the last 5 years and the collaborations that have gone into making 2014 the biggest and most important summit yet, here is just some of what you can expect:
- Key speakers at the 2014 Summit; NextEra, EDF, EDP Renewables, E.ON, Duke Energy Renewables, Iberdrola, First Wind, Siemens, GE, Gamesa, Broadwind and many more…
2014's most valuable meetings all in one place!
The O&M summit is targeted specifically at key executives and decision makers in the wind O&M industry - it is a select meeting point that offers exclusive and unrivalled networking opportunities for brokering the next big deal and forming long lasting partnerships.
Over the course of 3 days you will interact in; keynote talks, workshops, training sessions, lunches, parties, VIP dinners and breakfasts, giving you the chance to spend time with the people that matter most in this exciting and growing industry. You are guaranteed to walk away with a stack of relationships and ideas that will drive your business forward over the next 12 months.
This is the most important O&M Summit on the planet; we spend months researching to bring the biggest and most influential names in industry together. Business intelligence is what we do, and we make it our priority to deliver the most valuable business experience that you can get over three days - we invite you to be a part of that and look forward to welcoming you.
Don't just take our word for it... check out what our delegates say:
I am new to the industry so this was a great opportunity to understand the issues that are top of mind for industry leaders and shake hands with potential clients
Rory Huntly, BD Manager, Duke Energy Renewable Services
Excellent! Extremely informative!
Andy York, Technical Director, AWA Truepower
Great mix of owners operators, 3rd parties and OEM's
Chris Kalinovich, Senior Controls Engineer, Transalta
The event was extremely informative and useful to me. I obtained several ideas that I plan implement at our new facility
Brain Moreau, Project Manager, Alliance Power
I found the O&M Summit to be an excellent information sharing event with great networking opportunities
Larry Jacobs, Marketing and Sales Manager, ROMAX technology
This conference offers a unique working group atmosphere where owners, OEM's and ISP's can interact
Greg Sheton, Director Wind Services, Alstom
The best way to learn about how the industry is improving and adding new technologies
Amar Pradhan, COO, Fluitec Wind
I look forward to meeting you in April in Dallas!