Please note a discounted rate for this hotel will be available once your registration for the event is confirmed. Wind Energy Update do not use any 3rd parties to secure or book accommodation on your behalf. Please only book directly with the hotel and not with anyone claiming to be from Wind Energy Update.
Explore Our North Shore Long Island, NY Hotel
Experience a relaxing and productive getaway at our luxury hotel in New York designed to please both the business and leisure traveler. Host a memorable gathering in our 18,000 square feet of elegant event space. Tee it up on our championship golf course. Relax at our sparkling swimming pool. Stick to your fitness routine in our StayFit™ Gym, or soothe achy muscles in our hot tub and sauna. At days end, enjoy cocktails and dinner at the acclaimed NU Restaurant.
Long Island has the benefit of having three airports for both domestic and international travellers.
- From LaGuardia Airport - 42 miles/50 mins. Grand Central Parkway East to Northern Parkway to Long Island Expressway (495) East to Exit 57 (Veterans Memorial Highway). Turn left at the light onto Motor Parkway. Continue on Motor Parkway and the hotel is on the left.
- From JFK Airport - 41 miles/50 mins. Belt Parkway East to Southern Parkway (left hand exit). Southern Parkway to exit 41A left lane the Sagtikos Parkway North. Sagtikos Parkway North to exit S1E Long Island Expressway (495) East to Exit 57 (Veterans Memorial Highway). Turn left at the light onto Motor Parkway. Continue on Motor Parkway and the hotel is on the left.
- From Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP) - 6.7 miles/15 mins. Start going South on Johnson Ave. Take RT-454 W ramp toward I-495. Turn Slight right onto 454W for 5 miles and then take slight right onto Long Island Motor Parkway.
- Taxi - Colonial Transportation is available 24 hours a day. Call 001 631-589-3500.
- Indoor heated pool, whirlpool; outdoor heated pool (seasonal); masseuse available by appointment
- Basketball court, volleyball court, and lighted tennis courts on-premise
- Hyatt Stay Fit gym offering free weights, exercise cycles, stair climbers, and Nautilus® and Life Fitness® equipment
- On-property Steven Kay–designed Hamlet Wind Watch Golf Club, an 18-hole, par-71 championship golf course managed by PGA professionals and featuring Prolink®, a GPS-based, integrated course management system
Restaurants & Bars
- Nu Restaurant: local tastes, regional ingredients, global inspiration
- Nu Lounge: the perfect ambience for cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, quiet conversation and impromptu gatherings
Points of Interest
- Long Island wine country, featuring a total of 28 wineries
- The world-famous Hamptons Splish Splash Water Park
- Belmont Racetrack
- Tanger Outlet Center
- Jones Beach
- Atlantis Marine World
- Fire Island National Seashore and Lighthouse
- Old Westbury Gardens; Old Bethpage Village Restoration
- Sagamore Hill / Theodore Roosevelt National Historic Site
- Suffolk County Vanderbilt Museum and Planetarium
- State University of New York at Stony Brook
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Baseball Haven; Mitchell Athletic Complex