Succesfully Execute the Next Wave of Offshore Wind Projects on Time & Within Budget
Europe's best attended meeting point dedicated to the Offshore Wind Construction industry in Europe - an interactive experience that will guide, improve & complete your strategy for the next wave of construction projects.
Key topics on the agenda at OWCI 2015:
- Case studies & Lessons Learned: Hear from project developers, OEM’s and construction teams about how various choices made in tech selection will impact project delivery requirements
- Latest Tech Innovations: Gain insight on latest solutions being developed and discuss how to get technology to market faster to implement in your next projects
- Foundation Installation: See how foundation designs impact installation methodologies for next round of offshore wind projects
- Cable Installation Methodology: New technologies to combat risk and the possibility for concurrent cable lay with turbine installation
- Logistics, Vessels & Transport: Understand how heavier loads and larger equipment will impact installation vessels and plan to mitigate for unexpected costs
- Supply Chain risk for Next Generation Projects: explore how the industry can best prepare for new depth and discuss expectations as turbines and foundations grow
- Planning for O&M: Get long term insight into asset performance and access strategies for OPEX reduction at construction stage
Hinging off the success of last year's event we are bringing back key industry players including:
Choose one of the options below to find out what's on the agenda:
Check out how it feels to attend a Wind Energy Update conference:
Why you can't afford to miss out:
- Be empowered with solutions -we’re told to come with solutions not problems - so it makes perfect sense to speak with the specialists that can help in our exhibition hall and understand the specialised solutions available to your construction challenges
- Tailor the agenda to your specific needs - with 20+ sessions and 30+ industry experts coverring Latest Lessons Learned, Foundation Installation, Logistics, Vessel Capacity, Cable Installation, Cost Reduction, Risk Management & Planning for O&M -you’re guaranteed to leave feeling empowered and able to take the next steps to drive your business strategy forwards
- Strengthen your business network within the offshore wind community - with 20+ hours of networking that is designed to ensure you get face-to-face time with the industry’s decision makers - we have pulled out all the stops this year to ensure that you don’t just connect on a business level, but you connect on a social level, as we we all know this is where it really counts
- Get a handle on where the European construction market is now - What new projects are in the pipeline? Which new markets are showing potential for growth? With 200+ key industry leaders under one roof, these are the answers you’ll walk away with
OWCI 2015 in Numbers:
For 7 years, OWCI has been the central meeting point for 1500+ attendees, from 500+ companies & 20+ countries - get involved - come & meet, network & do business with the offshore C&I leaders.
Senior Level Delegates
Industry Expert Speakers
Hours of Unparalleled Networking
Exhibitors in our Networking Hall
Access to the E-networking Centre
2015's most valuable meetings all in one place!
The Offshore Construction & Installation Summit is targeted specifically at key executives and decision makers in the offshore wind C&I industry - it is a select meeting point that offers exclusive and unrivalled networking opportunities for brokering the next big deal and forming long lasting partnerships.
If you're a small / medium sized company with a small budget, we understand that our prices may be a little high for you. Please do contact me on the details listed below if you've like to negotiate a deal in order for you to come and experience the event first hand.