Successfully Execute the Next Wave of Offshore Wind Projects on Time & Within Budget
Europe's best attended meeting point dedicated to the Offshore Wind Construction industry in Europe - an interactive experience that will guide, improve & complete your strategy for the next wave of construction projects.
Key topics on the agenda at OWCI 2015:
- Case studies & Lessons Learned: Hear from project developers, OEM’s and construction teams about how various choices made in tech selection will impact project delivery requirements
- Latest Tech Innovations: Gain insight on latest solutions being developed and discuss how to get technology to market faster to implement in your next projects
- Foundation Installation: See how foundation designs impact installation methodologies for next round of offshore wind projects
- Cable Installation Methodology: New technologies to combat risk and the possibility for concurrent cable lay with turbine installation
- Logistics, Vessels & Transport: Understand how heavier loads and larger equipment will impact installation vessels and plan to mitigate for unexpected costs
- Supply Chain risk for Next Generation Projects: explore how the industry can best prepare for new depth and discuss expectations as turbines and foundations grow
- Planning for O&M: Get long term insight into asset performance and access strategies for OPEX reduction at construction stage
Featuring insight from key industry players including:
Choose one of the options below to find out what's on the agenda:
Check out how it feels to attend a Wind Energy Update conference:
Why you can't afford to miss out:
- Be empowered with solutions -we’re told to come with solutions not problems - so it makes perfect sense to speak with the specialists that can help in our exhibition hall and understand the specialised solutions available to your construction challenges
- Tailor the agenda to your specific needs - with 20+ sessions and 30+ industry experts coverring Latest Lessons Learned, Foundation Installation, Logistics, Vessel Capacity, Cable Installation, Cost Reduction, Risk Management & Planning for O&M -you’re guaranteed to leave feeling empowered and able to take the next steps to drive your business strategy forwards
- Strengthen your business network within the offshore wind community - with 20+ hours of networking that is designed to ensure you get face-to-face time with the industry’s decision makers - we have pulled out all the stops this year to ensure that you don’t just connect on a business level, but you connect on a social level, as we we all know this is where it really counts
- Get a handle on where the European construction market is now - What new projects are in the pipeline? Which new markets are showing potential for growth? With 200+ key industry leaders under one roof, these are the answers you’ll walk away with
OWCI 2015 in Numbers:
For 7 years, OWCI has been the central meeting point for 1500+ attendees, from 500+ companies & 20+ countries - get involved - come & meet, network & do business with the offshore C&I leaders.
Senior Level Delegates
Industry Expert Speakers
Hours of Unparalleled Networking
Exhibitors in our Networking Hall
Access to the E-networking Centre
2015's most valuable meetings all in one place!
The Offshore Construction & Installation Summit is targeted specifically at key executives and decision makers in the offshore wind C&I industry - it is a select meeting point that offers exclusive and unrivalled networking opportunities for brokering the next big deal and forming long lasting partnerships.
If you're a small / medium sized company with a small budget, we understand that our prices may be a little high for you. Please do contact me on the details listed below if you've like to negotiate a deal in order for you to come and experience the event first hand.
For Conference related enquiries:
Wind Energy Update
T: +44 (0)20 7375 7577
US Toll Free: 1800-814-3459 ext. 7577