Maximise Construction Cost Reduction to Cut CAPEX and Lower UK & European LCoE in Offshore Wind
In spite of huge growth in recent years, offshore wind is still not considered cost competative with other power generation. In order to reach the 2020 targets set by Governments, developers, EPCs and suppliers are working harder than ever to reduce costs. To help them achieve their goals, OWCIC, the largest and most influential global business focused conference and exhibition for the offshore wind construction community, returns. Attracting 200+ senior level decision makers under one roof, you can build vital new UK and European parnterships to drive forward offshore project deployment.
Over 2 days you'll get:
- KEYNOTE Project Development Address
Hear leading Utilities give comprehensive assessments of their upcoming project development approaches, utilising the latest project experience to maximise efficiency and minimise costs
- Pathways to a reduced Levelized Cost of Energy (LCoE)
Get detailed country by country breakdowns regarding ways in which offshore wind costs can be driven down by technology and within the supply chain
- Technology Updates: Foundations, Cables, Substations and their Installation
Discover the very latest in offshore wind foundation design, cable installation technology and fabrication facility developments to ensure you have the crucial knowledge your company needs to achieve CAPEX reductions
- How to Implement a Coordinated Installation Logistics Strategy
Assess new tools and processes for the cost effective transport all your major components from the productions facility to quayside and to construction site
- Benefits of Partnerships, Alliances and Contract Structure
Explore how and why forming key partnerships with leading companies from across the pan European offshore wind value chain will reduce costs, minimize risks and help your business expand
- Advancements in the Offshore Grid
Hear TSOs and regulators discuss how they plan to facilitate the coordinated development of the offshore grid to maximise efficient access for offshore wind projects
- UK Round 3 and North Sea Focus
With the majority of key stakeholder head offices located in Germany, the offshore wind industry ‘hub’, hear from here the latest on pan-European developments
Why attend the OWCIC, Hamburg?
The European Offshore Wind market is set to triple, annually, over the next 5 years reaching a €130 billion global market by 2020. This rapid growth of the European offshore wind portfolio is set to be constructed in ever deeper, increasingly further from shore and in technically complex locations.
Keeping the Levelised Cost of Energy down is therefore KEY. Utilities, IPPs and Developers all need to collaborate to identify, mitigate and analyze offshore wind projects across the entire construction lifecycle – from supply chain engagement to actual commissioning – in order to provide an affordable form of clean energy generation.
The Offshore Wind Construction, Installation and Commissioning Conference is your number one meeting point to secure your slice of this multi-billion dollar industry. Hear from key stakeholders in the offshore wind value chain address the most critical challenges in the UK & Europe’s seas so you can align your strategy to capitalize on this multi-billion Euro industry.
- 200+ senior level offshore wind experts sharing their ideas and understanding, allowing you to network, learn and adopt the best strategies for your operations
- Hand-picked guest speakers from renowned operators, regulators and contractors to provide a complete industry perspective on the most important offshore wind advances
- 6+ exhibition stands, a dedicated networking zone and enhanced meeting opportunities will give you an all-round opportunity to discover the latest and most cost-effective technology available to install offshore wind farms
- Extensively researched and detailed agenda to address the key challenges, latest developments and crucial industry needs